Items needed on a regular basis
- Soups, Pork n Beans, Tuna, Tomatoes, Chili, Canned Pastas
- Macaroni and Cheese, Corn Bread Mix, Canned Vegetables
- Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Deoderant, Laundry Detergent
- Large Paper Grocery Sacks
- Resealable Plastic Bags of all sizes
Ways to Volunteer
We need volunteers for permanent and substitute positions.
Do you have one morning or afternoon a week that you could help us?
We are open from 9:30 – 2:30, Monday — Friday. We have two shifts for volunteers: 9:30am – noon, and noon – 2:30pm.
We have openings at the reception desk, intake interview desk need and
help in the pantry.
If you can sub occasionally, the times are arranged ahead of time and you work at your convenience.
If you or anyone you know can spare 2 1/2 hours per week,
please call us at 817-737-9338.
Make serving persons in need through WestAid a regular part of your home or church budget.
Because of our ability to buy FDA approved surplus at pennies on the dollar, your money goes a long way in feeding both individuals and families in need.
Make checks payable to WestAid.